




So mommy decided to start a blog so everyone can keep up with my progress. So keep checking back often for more cool things I am doing.
Well today was another 1st for me I started pulling up on my own, no need for mommy anymore! Also, I like to think I can stand only holding on with one hand, but most of the time I fall on my butt. I bet soon I will be walking, so watch out Pippi and Belle I am coming for you!
I still have no teeth yet! My tooth is just sitting there waiting to poke through. It sure is making mommy and daddy mad that my tooth hasn't come in. I have started to eat meat now, I really like ham and roast beef, I don't really care for those vegtables anymore. I think I could eat meat and cherrios all day long!
I have gotten alot quicker crawling around the house, mom and dad are getting real good at locking things up on me. I like to chase after the cats, but they seem to be to quick right now. Mommy let me get on the couch today and I finally got to pull Pippi's tail (she didn't like it) but I thought it was funny. I have figured out how to get my toys out of the box and any chance I get you can find me head first in the box looking for another toy to take out. Plus I have gotten good at taking apart my toys, mommy says daddy likes to take things apart too!
Mommy and Daddy took me to the park last Friday for a picnic. It was alot of fun! I got to crawl around on the blanket and try to get after mommy and daddy's sandwhiches.
Well today was another 1st for me I started pulling up on my own, no need for mommy anymore! Also, I like to think I can stand only holding on with one hand, but most of the time I fall on my butt. I bet soon I will be walking, so watch out Pippi and Belle I am coming for you!
I still have no teeth yet! My tooth is just sitting there waiting to poke through. It sure is making mommy and daddy mad that my tooth hasn't come in. I have started to eat meat now, I really like ham and roast beef, I don't really care for those vegtables anymore. I think I could eat meat and cherrios all day long!
I have gotten alot quicker crawling around the house, mom and dad are getting real good at locking things up on me. I like to chase after the cats, but they seem to be to quick right now. Mommy let me get on the couch today and I finally got to pull Pippi's tail (she didn't like it) but I thought it was funny. I have figured out how to get my toys out of the box and any chance I get you can find me head first in the box looking for another toy to take out. Plus I have gotten good at taking apart my toys, mommy says daddy likes to take things apart too!
Mommy and Daddy took me to the park last Friday for a picnic. It was alot of fun! I got to crawl around on the blanket and try to get after mommy and daddy's sandwhiches.
1 comment:
Wow! I'm so proud of you standing up on your own! You're on your way to walking soon. I love your blog, so keep on sending it out.
Lots of Love,
Grandma D.
Post a Comment