Well I hit the big 1-0 on Friday! And in celebration of it I decided to start taking some steps on my own. Mommy and Daddy had to stand me up to do it, but now I stand on my own and take a couple of steps every once in a while. For Father's Day I got daddy a card and we are going to cook out some steaks for dinner......ummm I wonder if I get to have some. I know there will be fries too, so maybe I can have some too! I ate dinner at the Golden Corral on Friday night, it was fun I got to eat mashed potatoes, pot roast, rolls, fries, ice cream and I even tried fried okra, but wasn't too fond of it. We had a busy week since the ac in the house wasn't working. I got to play in the pool alot and on Wednesday I got to visit with cousin Shelby at her house, while our ac was getting fixed. I had a lot of fun playing with her and her toys!
Me and Mommy on Father's Day before church!



No comments:
Post a Comment