Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch and Butterfly Flutterby Weekend!

Wow.....I have had a very exciting weekend so far! On Friday, we all went to the pumpkin patch and I got to explore all of the different size pumpkins. I really wasn't into the pumpkins that much, I preferred watching the people around me. Mommy had a hard time getting me to look up at the camera for pictures. I did manage to look up a couple of times, but mostly I was having too much fun exploring all the cool character cut outs and trying to figure out what this long, stringy stuff was. Daddy got me a mini pumpkin that I can carry around, and eat of course! After the pumpkin patch we headed to Chikfila where I got to eat a lot of chicken nuggets and fries. I was so tired from everything on Friday that I didn't even make it until I got home and fell asleep in the car. I was a good napper on Friday and slept until 4pm !.....This morning mommy took me to the butterfly flutterby parade in Grapevine. Daddy didn't come this time, he went to Tulsa to visit cousin Russ. I had a lot of fun and got to see all the other kids and doggies dressed up in butterfly costumes! I didn't really care to stay put in my stroller, I wanted to participate in the parade too! After the parade mommy and I did a little shopping and then had lunch with a friend.......Thursday I got a treat at the house. I got to see the Blue Angels practice right in our backyard. They flew so close to the house that mommy could make out the words on the underside of the planes! I didn't like when they flew so low, it kinda scared me, but when they were far away it was nice. I also got my 1st boo-boo last weekend. I fell on the sidewalk, when I was trying to get into something that I shouldn't have been in to. It didn't phase me a bit, I was a little bloody, but got right back up and kept on walking. I have started saying a new word this past week, d-a-w-g. I think I finally have kitty kat and dog figured out! I am only taking 1 nap a day now. It was a rough start to the week, but I think I am finally getting use to just one nap. My favorite thing to do now is go outside. I tell mommy out everytime I want to go play on my slide or go for a walk outside down the street! I have included some pictures from this weekend, enjoy!






Helping get the house ready for Halloween!


Me and my Halloween outfit!



At the pumpkin patch...I found Elmo!










At the Butterfly Parade!



Even the doggies got dressed up!



Look at all the butterflies!


No comments: