Saturday, July 21, 2007

July 07 Trip to Florida

Well we all survived our trip to FL this July. I got to play in Gramma C's pool and go to the beach. I even had some friends from Georgia come down to hang out with. I really liked playing at the beach, all the sand between my toes felt so good. I liked the pool as long as mommy didn't dunk me under the water. I preffered to stay in my float. Check out the video mom is posting below of my trip to the beach. I got to spend alot of time with both sets of grandparents and of course they spoiled me rotten. Gramma D took me on a shopping spree at Kohl's and got me new clothes and toys. Gramma C had new outfits waiting for me in my room when I arrived, now I am already for the hot summer weather here in Texas. I got my 1st experience with the Chick-fla cow and didn't really like him! Now I am working on helping mommy get the house ready for all the grandparents when they come to see me in a couple of weeks for my birthday. Enjoy the pictures!



Chillin like a big girl in the rocking chair!


See where I get my good looks from!



I found a boa!


Off to exploring the beach!


Ohhhh...the sea shells are so pretty!



Playtime in the water with daddy!

Outside at the church!


Me and gramma C


I found myself in the mirror!





I am ready for some pool time!


Me and the grandparents with daddy at the beach


Strike a pose!


Daddy helped me get all wet!












Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

No comments: