Well this week started out pretty rough with my 2nd bottom tooth take its time poking through. I was not a happy camper on Thursday while waiting for my tooth to get here. I had a fever most of Wednesday night and kept mommy and daddy up all night and mommy up all day because my tooth hurt, but by the time daddy got home from work I was feeling much better and am back to normal today! I got my 1st birthday present in the mail on Wednesday. Gramma and Gramps C got me a chair from pottery barn kids. It is so cool it has my name on it and everything and it is the perfect height for me to climb in and out of. Daddy is going tommorow to pick up my slide from Gramma and Grandpa D, it has finally come in and I will soon get to go down a slide in the backyard instead of going all the way to the park! Enjoy the pictures!

My new chair!
Striking a pose for the camera!
Can someone please get me my milk?!
Watching Elmo!
Now how did I get into this thing last time?!
No comments:
Post a Comment