I have had a very exciting 2 weeks visiting with Uncle Adam. He came in town to do some training and also got to spend some time with us. He was alot of fun, I got to ride on his back and he twirled me around alot and played with me all the time. Also, he helped daddy out with some projects around the house. The big project was adding a border around the flower bed outside, so hopefully it won't continue to wash out when it rains. I am working on getting some more teeth. Mommy thinks that one of my top teeth is coming in, but last week she thought another bottom tooth was coming in. So who knows when I will get my 3rd tooth. I have figured out how to climb up on things using my toys and mommy as a crutch to get up. This morning I used mommy's shoulder to help me get up on the couch to get the computer from daddy! Below are some new pictures of Uncle Adam's visit and our house project that I got to help supervise! Also there is a video of me figuring out how to make my toy move! Enjoy!

I know how to use this pillow!
Getting a little work done outside!
I spy something white and black!

Me and Uncle Adam
I don't think you guys are moving quick enough!
Looks like I am going to have to get some work done!
The finished product!
Me trying to figure out my toy!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting





No comments:
Post a Comment