Saturday, September 29, 2007

Playtime with Shelby...and update!

Wow, I have been busy lately. I had a rough start to last week and got sick on sunday with a stomach virus. I kept mommy and daddy busy with changing my bed sheets for a couple of hours sunday night. Then I passed it on to mommy and daddy! Daddy had to stay home on Wednesday to take care of me while mommy got better. I had a lot of fun with him home. I have some new tricks. I really like to immitate things mommy and daddy do, like fake coughing and snoring. I have figured out how to climb on to the couch as long as I have a little crutch to get me up. I am mommy's little monkey, always climbing on to things. I got a new tooth on the top, so now I am up to three teeth. My new favorite snack food is baby goldfish! I really like to put things into my push cart and hide them, sometimes I even put my goldfish in there for a snack later....Cousin Staci and Shelby came to visit on Saturday! Shelby and I had so much fun! Daddy cooked some hamburgers and we watched football! I got to show Shelby all my new Elmo toys. We had so much fun dragging my big bear up and down the hallway. Also, Shelby got to try out my chair. We both had fun climbing in and out and over it!



Playtime in the bath!


Look how big Shelby is getting!

She really liked my new chair!


We did a good job at sharing the mail cart!


Look at my "einstein" hair do!


It was a bit of a rough nap!


Enjoying some goldfish!


I like to swing like a monkey!


No comments: