Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Well, mommy decided to get around to updating my blog from our trip to Florida for Christmas. We spent 3 weeks in Florida and had a great time. I got to visit with all my grandparents, uncle david and aunt jessica and aunt kari. I had a good flight over to Florida and enjoyed sitting in my own seat and got to look out the window. I preferred to pull out all the magazines from behind the seats instead of playing with my toys. I had a rough first week in florida, just couldn't get use to going back and forth between both grandparents houses and had a hard time napping in the begining. I did find a schedule that worked and the rest of my trip was a success! Christmas was a busy day for us! I got up to find out that Santa came at Gramma and Gramps Carr's house. I got alot of new clothes and toys! Then mommy and daddy tried to put me down for an early nap and that didn't go over too well, so I was up early and off to Grandma and Grandpa Dickerson's house for Christmas dinner and more presents! My trip wouldn't be eventful without getting sick and this trip wasn't going to be done with until I got a bad cough and cold my last 2 days in Florida! Now that we are back home I am getting back into my routine and getting a chance to play with all my new toys. My next trip is to Atlanta to visit with Kellie and Lori and their new babies at the end of February. Enjoy the pictures from my trip!



Digging into my stocking!

I got the hang of this!


Me and gramps waiting on more snow to be made!


giving some love to gramma!


On the plane to Fl!


Out for Mommy's bday dinner!


Had to test out the coffee! I liked! Watch out Starbucks!


Opening all my new books from Uncle David and Aunt Jessica!


Waiting to open gifts at grandma and grandpa dickerson's house!


Look at my cool new wagon!

No comments: