Friday, February 15, 2008

I am 18 Months!

Well I just got back from my 18 month check up, and it was a success, NO SHOTS! I am now 21.2 lbs and 33.25 inche!s tall. The doc says I am on track developmentally and that I might not have to have surgery on my belly button anymore! I have been busy this past month learning all sorts of new things. My new favorite fruit is mangos! I can eat a whole one by myself! I know some of my body parts, like my head, nose, eye, bellybutton, toes, and am working on my ear. I said my first phrase a couple weeks ago, "shake, shake, booty!" Which sounds more like "shake, shake, ooty!" This past week I have learned to say "bye, bye, daddy" and wave the right way when I say it. I have become real good at shaking my head no at things. I also know how to make monkey sounds, especially when big, big world comes on or curious george. I have been reading lots of books lately, and really like it when mommy and daddy read me my Pajama Time book and we do the dance that goes along with it. I took a bit of a fall this past Sunday after my bath and fell smack on my back/head on the tile. I decided to take off before getting all dry. I managed to bounce back with out any bumps or bruises. Sure did put a scare through mommy and daddy though. I had a good Valentines day, and got all sorts of toys and books from both of my grandparents. Mommy and Daddy even took me to Chick-fila for lunch! I have figured out how to take off my clothes, which means sometimes I wake up from my nap without my shirt on! Mommy and I went to visit another preschool this week, looks like I will be starting school in September, 2 days a week. I really liked the school, I wanted to join in with the other kids while we were there! Below are some pictures from this past month! Enjoy!

Eating at the table like a big girl!



Playing in my sandbox!


Getting a little work done!


Helping daddy cook on the grill!

No comments: