Well this week got off to a rough start for me. My ear infection medication decided it didn't like me and caused me to break out in hives and swell up. So, Tuesday morning mommy had to rush me to the doctor's office to get checked out. The doc said that I am probably allergic to penicillin and got me another medication for my ears since they still weren't any better. Today hasn't been any better for me. Mommy has to keep the benedryll flowing or my rash starts to itch really bad and help keep the swelling down. The doc says that the swelling should go away but it is going to be a slow process, and the rash is going to be an even slower process. Well, so far we are 2 weeks into May and I will have been to the doctor almost every week except the last week. I have to go back next Friday for my 9 month checkup. On the plus side I was 17lbs on Tuesday! Everyone will have to wait a while for my 9 month pictures until my rash and swelling go away.

Bathtime that evening...see the swelling has gone down some!

Yes my eyes are that swollen!

After I got back from the doctor...the swelling still hadn't gone down much.
No comments:
Post a Comment