Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My 1st Step!

I took my 1st step last Tuesday! But haven't taken one since. We had a very rainy memorial day weekend, so I haven't gotten to try out my new float in the pool. I can clap now. I started clapping on Sunday, but I have to do it on my own, mommy and daddy can't clap to get me to clap too. I am getting real good at standing on my own, but when mommy tries to get me to walk I would rather get down and crawl to her. I have started feeding my self solids, mommy just won't let me fed myself my oatmeal and rice cereal, all she says is that I would make a big mess. Well there are no pictures this time around, mommy's camera is broken so until she gets a new one, I will just have to keep updating everyone with the blog.

1 comment:

Robert Carr said...

Congradulations MADISON on your first step. Look our world, this Texas Girl is on her way.

Love,
Grampa Carr