Monday, May 21, 2007

My 1st Giter Done Camping Trip!

Wow...I had a very jam packed weekend. Mommy and Staci took cousin Shelby and I to visit everyone at the annual Giter Done Camping Trip in Sulpher, OK. It started out a little rough in the car, but once we hit the interstate both of us passed out for a couple of hours. We arrived just in time for lunch and spent the afternoon with Daddy and all my other extended family. Daddy said it was the best turnout of people they have had in years. It was a perfect afternoon, a little cool and overcast. Mommy even let me try some of her graham cracker from her smore! It was sooo good! Daddy says that next year I can stay overnight with them and par take in all the camping festivities (mostly eggcellent cooking from cousin Russ!). The lake levels were up and the fish were biting, I think John, Jermey, Daniel, and Byrce got some good fishing in. After a long afternoon visiting with everyone we headed back to Texas for a girls night at cousin Shelby's house. I had so much fun playing with all her cool toys!


Me and Daddy relaxing by the lake!

Check out my cool new hat I got for the camping trip!

Hey Uncle Bryan let us out of here!

Cousins Kellie, Shelby, and Staci enjoying the nice afternoon

Cousin Russ and Shelby and Me and Daddy working on some lunch!

Me and cousin Kellie

No comments: