Thursday, October 2, 2008

Muffins with Mom!

On Thursday I got to enjoy the morning with Madison at Preschool. They treated us to muffins and juice with the kids this morning. She is doing great at school. She is a little social bee at school and one of the little boys in her class has a crush on her. His mom says that he comes home everyday talking about Madison! Daddy better watch out, he is a cute little boy! They sang us a song and made us a picture prize. Madison is the youngest in her class and her teachers sing her praises all the time. The teachers are very interactive with the kids and are always doing fun, messy and experimenting with new crafts. Madison comes home messy just about everyday and laughing and smiling! They make snacks from scratch and eat them and of course play with them. I didn't get that many pictures from this morning, but I have also posted some pics from our day at the park last week. Enjoy!






No comments: