Monday, March 9, 2009
Madison says the cutest things!
Well, the imagination of a 2 year old absolutely amazes me! Friday evening we were outside playing and she fell down and scuffed up her knee. She was good about it and didn't scream, so I didn't think anything about it until saturday morning and she was insisting she have a bandaid. So after putting her off for a while we went into the bathroom and got a bandaid. I asked her to pull up her pant leg and I would put it on her knee. She then put out her hand and wanted me to put it on the back of her hand (there was no scrape there)! A while later we went out to Lowes and all we hear in the back seat is her kissing the back of her hand and saying "feel better now!" I then go to get her out of her seat and she tells me, "no touchy hand!" So all weekend long she kept telling us not to touch her hand. It took until sunday night for us to get her to take the bandaid off her hand, that had no scrape on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment